2nd Amendment Attack Continues

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
And once again the Rat party is crawling out from under dark creepy wet places and are stuffing their bill with hidden BS to take your firearms!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I think I posted this one once before but Salty puts a fresh spin on it plus I never get tired of watching idiots/crooks getting shot at! :D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Good for our friends to the north.

I didn't think they had many gun rights left! My friend used to go bear hunting up in Canada before Covid hit, and he said you had to be very careful, or they would confiscate your firearm! And if you ever had a DUI forget it, they wouldn't let you in with a firearm!

Mark

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
My brother in law was riding with a group of 9. When they got to the Canadian border, they found one of the guys had gotten a DUI about 40 years ago. He had forgotten about it. They wouldn't let him in, so the whole group turned around and went elsewhere.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
In 1972 we went up to the Kanuk side of Niagara Falls. Didn't have any trouble until we tried to get a motel room, every motel that had the vacancy sign lit up wouldn't rent us a room, didn't give us a reason just wouldn't rent us a room. Near as we could figure it was our motersickles that was the deciding factor! It must have been that big ole loud ballsy BSA I was riding, I was quite the spectacle that's for sure!

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
I think yer supposed to flip those clubman bars over Wristpin so you can go out and do some canyon carving. :laugh4 My 67 has a nice little short fender like this one, so are your riding this one yet?

Mark
Not riding yet. Haven't touched it in a year.

bobs409

Administrator