2nd Amendment Attack Continues

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
California sucks again.

On the cover page of one of the shooting forums I frequent is this message: WARNING...CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS FORUM.

Maybe they should be more concerned about the bloody video games kids are playing.

ONE BITE AT A TIME FOLKS

wristpin

Well Known Member
California sucks again.

On the cover page of one of the shooting forums I frequent is this message: WARNING...CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THIS FORUM.

Maybe they should be more concerned about the bloody video games kids are playing.

ONE BITE AT A TIME FOLKS
A 12 yo girl getting abortion without parental notification is ok.
Makes sense

bobs409

Administrator
  • Haha
Reactions: 327

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
New Yorks local Yokel is at it again. Now she's picking on kids with their toy guns.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Gun owners could do without this kind of BS happening! I don't know where they got the gun but when they find out kick his azz!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
This can't be allowed to continue!! The Rats and the ATF have to be breaking the law doing this, and it would seem we have no Lone Ranger that's going to rescue us! Why can't the Supreme Court step in and say you can't be doing this the way you are, it's against the law!!!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
what pistol brace officer, I'm not sure what you're talking about...:dunno

What they're trying to do is get gun registration for the SBR and SBP firearms plus they'd like to have the 200 bucks for each gun also! So, you'll have to change it to gee officer I not sure I know what you're talking about. And then they'll say, well you wouldn't mind if we came in and tear the ever lovin dog $hit out of your house and not leave everything as we found it would you?

Mark