2nd Amendment Attack Continues

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
ATF and their minions hard at work to make people that sell firearms without an FFL felon's is temporarily stopped by judge!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
I can't believe we are actually going to have an election Trump vs. kneepads! How far America has fallen! The fact that they are even trying this tells me there will be MASSIVE CHEATING!!! They know something, that's for sure. Maybe it will be the millions of illegals? Or same tactics as last time? Nobody did anything that time so why not use it again...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I can't believe we are actually going to have an election Trump vs. kneepads! How far America has fallen! The fact that they are even trying this tells me there will be MASSIVE CHEATING!!! They know something, that's for sure. Maybe it will be the millions of illegals? Or same tactics as last time? Nobody did anything that time so why not use it again...

The Rats have pushed all the buttons to destroy a Country, from ecomy, jobs, oil, Woke $hit (which drives me bat $hit crazy), turning our children into whatever they think they should be, taking guidance from Drag Queens and out of the hands of their parents!!!! Could you imagine turning in a resumé like this if you were searching for work, the only ones that would hire you would be the Rats because they know a $hit show when they see one!!! :crazy:(

Mark