1961 Biscayne project in Fargo ND

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Lonnie,
I’m on the go from 5:00am till 9:00 pm every day and at least 1 hr a day in the garage and 6-8 hr on weekends I probably get more accomplished in one day then you older guys get done in three weeks :hide

How 'bout three YEARS!!!!!!! :cuss:D:laugh

Lonnie

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I came across this drawing by "Jigger" on the Friday Art Show over on the HAMB :beer

61CHEVYBELAIR_2_zpsde66993d.jpg

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Brian, great work :cheers, do you do all your own work, ie chassis, paint, engine, wiring etc, :dunno I assume you do, because if you had to wait for others time kills you. :doh

That is why I do as much as I can, although I am not that skilful, I do the best that my patience allows me. :hide

Yes i do

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
It is these types of projects that humble my efforts on my own car. Your work is stunning. Appears that it will be a neck snapper on several fronts.

Dennis

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I guess I might need a license now:rub

Yep, that car's going to be quick! :beer
I always thought those Z11 heads were pretty much the same as the factory Z11 heads but I see that the ports are much bigger. They should make great power and they'd be especially good on a big inch motor.

Here's a picture with a 690 head on the right and a Z11 head on the left. Right below it I'll put a picture of an aluminum head like Brian's got, you'll see the ports are much bigger.

z-1108.jpg

z_zps2491bc66.jpg

I hope you get the car done in time for the race at Thompson. :beer At the rate you're going I don't see any problem there.

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Andy,
The intake & heads are made by Rich wazowski and machined by Lamar Walden.
I will be bring the car in for the 10 point cage in few weeks and have the chase certified to 8.50:think I guess I might need a license now:rub

8.50 at the grand caynon drags maybe

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:beerWow,these thi ngs need warning;deep holes signs around them! A fella could trip and fall into those things!:dealYou'll have to wind the snot out of it,but it'll make POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian, are you going to go and stand there with a baseball bat in hand so they don’t harm that nice headliner and interior when they weld in the roll cage?:bat Car looks fantastic.:beer

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Brian, are you going to go and stand there with a baseball bat in hand so they don’t harm that nice headliner and interior when they weld in the roll cage?:bat Car looks fantastic.:beer
Jim,
He always tig welds the chrome molly tube and wants the interior s in the car that’s how he did my 62 and no burn marks :bow