1961 Biscayne project in Fargo ND

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Spoke with Robert last evening about 8 PM. He is safe. They had a lot of high water at that end of the peninsula. Due to his job responsibility Robert had to be in the emergency response center during the storm. I don't think he had been home yet. His concern at the time was the town of Chrisfield. A small waterfront town on the eastern shore of the Chesapeake that is only about 3 to 4 feet above median high tide.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Just heard from Robert. Here is his report.

Robert Says: " Still hanging in. No power just down from me. Mine was restored by someone from N.C. yesterday. I'm the only one in my office with power. South end of the county is bad! Even the gov. is coming down this morning to do the political bs. Hey! I was briefly in charge of the EOC yesterday. I should have proclaimed it 409 day!!! Going in to town office, road is still flooded in one spot but passable. Oh, no internet!!!! Just 3G. Post for me I was going to proclamate all of this water to Cecil's irrigation system when I was at the helm of the EOC room!!"

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I sure did, Does it look old:dunno
No it looks new but, I was curious as they do not have the correct original pattern. Just the Star pattern last I checked. Mine was nice but I do need visors and I don't want miss matched pattern.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
No it looks new but, I was curious as they do not have the correct original pattern. Just the Star pattern last I checked. Mine was nice but I do need visors and I don't want miss matched pattern.
Dan,
The headliner is made from the 1961 Biscayne fawn fabric:rub. I had asked cars if they could use the 62 Biscayne white material but that was an extra $150.00:bat more

mopar 036 (Small).jpgmopar 038 (Mobile).jpg

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
that looks pretty nice and most definitely closer to the original. This is the pattern on mine.

Headliner Pattern.jpgInterior 1.jpg