1961 Biscayne project in Fargo ND

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Looking good!
I really like the color, it suits the car.
I don't remember if you said what the plans were for this car. :scratch Will it be street or street and strip or race only?

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Looking good!
I really like the color, it suits the car.
I don't remember if you said what the plans were for this car. :scratch Will it be street or street and strip or race only?

Jim,

This will be race only using my stroker from last year she only has about 60 runs on her also a clutchless 4-speed and 4.88 rear I will update the motor in the fall

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I do not like the way the 61 Chevy only has the one adjustment down at the clutch fork arm and Z-bar. So i made a bracket like on the 62 style clutch pedal so I can have two adjusting points
mopar 078 (Small).jpgmopar 079 (Small).jpg

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Lookin' good Brian! By the way, do you actually spend any time at your "Day Job"?????? :D

Lonnie
Lonnie,
I’m on the go from 5:00am till 9:00 pm every day and at least 1 hr a day in the garage and 6-8 hr on weekends I probably get more accomplished in one day then you older guys get done in three weeks :hide

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Lonnie,
I’m on the go from 5:00am till 9:00 pm every day and at least 1 hr a day in the garage and 6-8 hr on weekends I probably get more accomplished in one day then you older guys get done in three weeks :hide

How old are you?

From a young fella myself.

Don

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Brian, great work :cheers, do you do all your own work, ie chassis, paint, engine, wiring etc, :dunno I assume you do, because if you had to wait for others time kills you. :doh

That is why I do as much as I can, although I am not that skilful, I do the best that my patience allows me. :hide