Illegals & Border related

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The show the bill, but it does not show the person's name that introduced it, only M......

Looks phony, but I wouldn't put anything past them.

bobs409

Administrator
I'd bet many bad actors are already here! The odds of 4.9 million of these illegals being choir boys is...

Of ALL the insanity of the left, this open border thing REALLY IRKS ME!! I can't believe ANYONE would think this was a good idea!

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The Rat party and their global partners really have the azz at us and would really like to hurt us bad and our Country! So better load em up, you never know when Biden will bus them into your community to begin the Rats big experiment!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

Where are the Catholics when they discover crap like this? The Catholics are responsible for many illegals in this Country, and I have to wonder why the Mickey's are doing this. Is something simple like 'love thy brother' or is there something darker and sinister? If Trump would have got a second term Tik Tok would still be in China, he was working on throwing them out of the States, but the Rats were fighting him over it, looks like the Rats won by hook or crook!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

If the RepubiKunts take control in November, then in January of 23 start hiring ICE agents and start lining up the buses and ship all these illegals back South and I mean all of them, at least the ones we don't need!!

Mark