West Coast Shout Out is ON

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Is the Red Lion giving us a racers discount? I called them today to book a room & of course got sent to the main Red Lion reservations. They don't know anything about a discount. The lady I talked to contacted the Red Lion in Eureka & she said they didn't know anything about discounts for us. So is it possible for us to get a discount & who do we need to contact? Where are most of the 409 people staying? Thanks.

Joel

blown55409

Well Known Member
I take two posters if possible. I'm staying at the motel 6 as I heard they have a big parking area. Paul, if some of you are staying at the track over night then I'll bring my Harley and ride back and forth to the track. can't wait to see this 8 sec. monster.
Chip

Garbageman

Supporting Member 1
Poster Count:
Tripower 1
petepedlar 3
jbschneeweis 3
lmbrjq 60 2
409newby 2
nuts 1
blown55409 2
409chevyperformance 3
garbageman 8
boxerdog 2
hhr l80 2
k9hotrodder409 2
Total 31

I have until the week prior, August 22, to give Dan the poster count.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Paul, I'd love to have a couple of posters...do we have any way of getting in contact with you once we arrive???

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Joel,

I'm looking at the Comfort Inn because the rate is a little better and they have King beds, haven't made the reservation yet though. You can book at room at the Red Lion from the track web page. There is a link and it has the "special" rate for the track and the dates plugged into it.

Bill

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Bill: We are at the Comfort Inn Humbolt Bay, I think that is the only Comfort Inn. The rates I got was a senior rate & I believe it was $94.00. I think that is most likely one of the best rates, so we will most likely stay there. Hope to see you there.

Joel

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Bill: After looking at the deal from the drag strip I changed our reservation to the Red Lion. Was able to get the rate for 3 nights. So looks as if we will see you at the strip. Take care.

Joel

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Be careful on some of the motels as there parking is tight and I wouldn't like to see any of our cars get damaged do to careless people! Pat:cry

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Well, the hats are in !!! I ordered 25 based on the numbers you requested, that leaves a few left over, for those who didn't speak up.

CIMG3316.jpg

They say "348-409 Shootout, Eueka, CA 2011"
CIMG3317.jpg

Looks like they are going to be $15

Bill

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Right on Bill.....:clap They Look Great....:deal I thought this was a Shout Out not a Soot Out....:laugh:laugh:laugh

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Please let me know when you are ready to ship and I will have the payment ready by pay pal if OK. Hats & Posters.

Thanx Butch:crazy:cheers

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Glad everyone like the hats. Big thanks to Mike Bell for doing all the leg work on these, all I had to do was receive them. I'll bring to the Shoot (Shout) (Soot)-Out. See you all soon.

Bill