President Trump

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I bet this just about killed the Crappy Broadcasting Service to report on this! I'm sure the Rats will appeal this so it will be back on in no time, but it is still nice to hear it!!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
I just hope Trumps running mate/cabinet picks are better than last time!! We don't need anymore Benedict RINO's like PENCE!!!!!

I never heard of JD Vance. Got to be better than kamala. :roll :laugh2

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
MY President is back!

Are you sure you would want to vote for a guy that wears an ear patch Bob? All the Rats think it is in poor taste, so beware of people wearing ear patches you're liable to get an earache out of it Bob! Remember Chuckles Schummer warned Trump you better be careful picking on the CIA/FBI because they have many ways to get back at you!!!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Are you sure you would want to vote for a guy that wears an ear patch Bob? All the Rats think it is in poor taste, so beware of people wearing ear patches you're liable to get an earache out of it Bob! Remember Chuckles Schummer warned Trump you better be careful picking on the CIA/FBI because they have many ways to get back at you!!!!

Mark
Not only am I going to vote for him but I'd wear an ear patch too if it pizzed off some liberals.:D