President Trump

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The comment is correct - They weren't embarrassed by any of those scandals!

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Trump tells Christians they won't have to vote after this election. Looks like you gurus might get you a King :drinking

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Trump tells Christians they won't have to vote after this election. Looks like you gurus might get you a King :drinking
As opposed to you and your clan right! Nobody wants a king liberal. They want common sense in government. Something that people like you have taken away and have no ability to understand, so you call out names and things like you want a king because that is the extent to your critical thinking skills. The recess bell has rung, time to get off the playground liberal.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
As opposed to you and your clan right! Nobody wants a king liberal. They want common sense in government. Something that people like you have taken away and have no ability to understand, so you call out names and things like you want a king because that is the extent to your critical thinking skills. The recess bell has rung, time to get off the playground liberal.
So, let's quote JD Vance before he sold his sole to the devil Liberal/conservative/don't know Jeff, America's Hitler, A villain, a douche, unfit to be president, a total fraud, stomach turning noxious, never trump never liked him, reprehensible, an idiot, a moral disaster, serial sexual assault, would vote for my dog before trump and the list goes on.

Great running mate trump chose, keep drinking the Kool-Aid Jeff if you believe trump is your savior and king!!!!!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So, let's quote JD Vance before he sold his sole to the devil Liberal/conservative/don't know Jeff, America's Hitler, A villain, a douche, unfit to be president, a total fraud, stomach turning noxious, never trump never liked him, reprehensible, an idiot, a moral disaster, serial sexual assault, would vote for my dog before trump and the list goes on.

Great running mate trump chose, keep drinking the Kool-Aid Jeff if you believe trump is your savior and king!!!!!
I wouldn't doubt any thing these politicians say or do. I know nothing of Vance so I can't argue or even discuss him at this time as I don't follow talking points from others. My only comments are to you calling people gurus and getting a king. Nobody that I know of wants a king left or right. And as bad as things are on the right, the left is just as bad if not worse with the insanity they have caused in our country and around the world. How someone cannot see it is mind boggling. Say what you want about conservatives, but they usually don't ruin economies, force the people to purchase things, tell them how to think and what to speak, promote hate, murder, rioting, looting, arson, etc. to obtain their political agenda. Now with Vance I have noticed that the left has kicked in their propaganda machine and talking points. Not a peep about Vance until he got on the ticket. Now he the devil incarnate. Really? Can't they come up with any else? You just don't like him because he is right of left. And if he did say those things about Trump, doesn't that actually make him good for the ticket to counter balance Trump? Maybe he won't be a yes man and be able to help the country? Would you rather have someone to just go along with everything Trump says? Going to be pretty hard to find someone less qualified than Harris.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I wouldn't doubt any thing these politicians say or do. I know nothing of Vance so I can't argue or even discuss him at this time as I don't follow talking points from others. My only comments are to you calling people gurus and getting a king. Nobody that I know of wants a king left or right. And as bad as things are on the right, the left is just as bad if not worse with the insanity they have caused in our country and around the world. How someone cannot see it is mind boggling. Say what you want about conservatives, but they usually don't ruin economies, force the people to purchase things, tell them how to think and what to speak, promote hate, murder, rioting, looting, arson, etc. to obtain their political agenda. Now with Vance I have noticed that the left has kicked in their propaganda machine and talking points. Not a peep about Vance until he got on the ticket. Now he the devil incarnate. Really? Can't they come up with any else? You just don't like him because he is right of left. And if he did say those things about Trump, doesn't that actually make him good for the ticket to counter balance Trump? Maybe he won't be a yes man and be able to help the country? Would you rather have someone to just go along with everything Trump says? Going to be pretty hard to find someone less qualified than Harris.
you need to get more involved jeff, not partially if you want to make comments. Vance wants your wife too to stay with you if you abuse her and stay barefoot and Pregent and say nothing on decisioning making in the family. I don't care for his views or opinions, and he is a yes man that's why trump picked him, and the only reason do your research.

I made the comment about King from trumps statement to Christians, you figure it out as he does everything you just mentioned above.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
you need to get more involved jeff, not partially if you want to make comments. Vance wants your wife too to stay with you if you abuse her and stay barefoot and Pregent and say nothing on decisioning making in the family. I don't care for his views or opinions, and he is a yes man that's why trump picked him, and the only reason do your research.

I made the comment about King from trumps statement to Christians, you figure it out as he does everything you just mentioned above.
I don't let anyone tell me or my wife what to do, say, or how to act, left or right. My wife is her own person and feels the same. She would never let someone tell her she has to stay with someone, or do something she doesn't want to do, which is why we can never be liberals or democrats. That is one of the differences between the left and right. The right may want you to believe what they do and say, but the left will demand and force their views on you. Kinda like a certain religion that believes they can kill you if you mock their god or you don't believe like they do. Not much of difference between that religion and the left. But you go on believing what you want.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I don't let anyone tell me or my wife what to do, say, or how to act, left or right. My wife is her own person and feels the same. She would never let someone tell her she has to stay with someone, or do something she doesn't want to do, which is why we can never be liberals or democrats. That is one of the differences between the left and right. The right may want you to believe what they do and say, but the left will demand and force their views on you. Kinda like a certain religion that believes they can kill you if you mock their god or you don't believe like they do. Not much of difference between that religion and the left. But you go on believing what you want.
Exactly, my wife and daughter's all of a mind of thier own and no man owns them or tells them what to do.

Read up on Vance you might change your mind.