President Trump

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I guess you didn't see, or actually refuse to admit here, or more importantly to yourself, that the person you support to run the country, needed Obama to take him by the hand and lead him off the stage the other day.

Liberalism is, what delusional liberals do.

Liberal word of the Day.

Our1962
Smart Ass you don't know who I support, that's your problem and a f##king know it all lost in your small body. None of us are as smart as all of us Jeff not included.

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Smart Ass you don't know who I support, that's your problem and a f##king know it all lost in your small body. None of us are as smart as all of us Jeff not included.

Based on your years of postings, I believe I do. I know you are an extreme liberal that hates anything Right of Left. I know you support the Democrat party, and liberalism. I know you hate Trump just to hate Trump. I know you cannot admit to any mistakes the left has done and will not engage in factual conversation, only opinions and feelings based. However, let's say that I could be mistaken. Remember now, we can, and will, look back at all the postings you have made. So although it may be hard for you to actually commit to something, please, enlighten us. Who do you support for President?

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Based on your years of postings, I believe I do. I know you are an extreme liberal that hates anything Right of Left. I know you support the Democrat party, and liberalism. I know you hate Trump just to hate Trump. I know you cannot admit to any mistakes the left has done and will not engage in factual conversation, only opinions and feelings based. However, let's say that I could be mistaken. Remember now, we can, and will, look back at all the postings you have made. So although it may be hard for you to actually commit to something, please, enlighten us. Who do you support for President?
No one at the present time NPA.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Life is good.....nothing worth reading.....
View attachment 145681
Come on Dave, don't ignore him. This guy is funny as hell. It's always enjoyable to watch him flounder and show his inability to use common sense, be authentic and truthful. You just have keep in mind of what his goal is. He only comes here to try and get peoples goat. He loves to snipe comments without "EVER" addressing an issue or fact. Typical liberal. He now claims he is not supporting any of the current candidates for president. I would love to be looking over his should in the voting booth :D

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No one at the present time NPA.

That must be really difficult for you to put in print that you don't support anyone at the present time. Again, in a typical non committal liberal fashion, you have sort of answered with an open ended statement, that at the very least means in November the truth will come out? You better hope your liberal friends don't see that. They may ban you from Starbucks.

Try to be nice or I will have mirrors installed back in your home :laugh4

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I guess you would know that being the liberal that you are.
Typical liberal name calling. So I will ask: What proof do you have that I am a liberal. Show me "any" post on this board or anywhere you can find on any internet board, site, forum, etc. where I support a liberal, "any" post about liberal things etc. Come on Our Liberal 1962, you said it, prove it. But you can't. Go ahead call me a liberal, EVERYONE here knows that not to be true and it just makes you look like the liberal you are. The Starbucks in San Francisco called and said they missed you.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Typical liberal name calling. So I will ask: What proof do you have that I am a liberal. Show me "any" post on this board or anywhere you can find on any internet board, site, forum, etc. where I support a liberal, "any" post about liberal things etc. Come on Our Liberal 1962, you said it, prove it. But you can't. Go ahead call me a liberal, EVERYONE here knows that not to be true and it just makes you look like the liberal you are. The Starbucks in San Francisco called and said they missed you.
You must be posting from San Francisco/star bucks you keep mentioning it.

I have no problem with anyone ignoring my post, it's their way or the highway.

Most forums don't allow politics because of the BS, that has happened between parties since trump.

Make yourself honest and don't worry about me, I'm just fine.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You must be posting from San Francisco/star bucks you keep mentioning it.

I have no problem with anyone ignoring my post, it's their way or the highway.

Most forums don't allow politics because of the BS, that has happened between parties since trump.

OOOOHHH you said the same thing I said to you about Starbucks and San Francisco. Come on, you are starting to bore me just when we were having so much fun :D Can't you at least come up with something original?

I am nothing but honest. I have told you exactly how I feel, what I support, and what part of the right I don't support. You on the other hand have only come here to harass people and talk in circles like all liberals. You should try and be honest, try to commit to facts. Try to have some self respect for yourself and your beliefs and admit what you are to yourself and how it has failed you and this country. Then you could probably put those mirrors back in the house. And try to come up with something original.