President Trump

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
If you read my post, I posted smitty09 bought the car and I have the 63 Biscayne.
Others have commented how they liked your 62 way after you sold it and you never told them you sold it. But not all saw that posting that you sold it. You weren't honest. Guess we have to you court for leading us on and ban you!!! :lmao

Last edited:

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Others have commented how they liked your 62 way after you sold it and you never told them you sold it. But not all saw that posting that you sold it. You weren't honest. Guess we have to you court for leading us on and ban you!!!
And I haven't commented on the car since I sold it to Smitty only that he's the new owner.

Just the 63, but this is the politics forum.

Enter at your own risk.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
And I haven't commented on the car since I sold it to Smitty only that he's the new owner.

Just the 63, but this is the politics forum.

Enter at your own risk.
You are more or less with the false avatar. Why not change it ??? Personally I would have never sold the 62 red impala over the 63 Biscayne ,but that's your business and choice. Not insulting you car now what so ever, just my preference.

Last edited:

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You are more or less with the false avatar. Why not change it ??? Personally I would have never sold the 62 red impala over the 63 Biscayne ,but that's your business and choice. Not insulting you car now what so ever, just my preference.
When I was a kid, I liked 60 Biscaynes, I found the impala and purchased it. I never really cared for it.

So I sold all 5 of my cars bought the 409/425 hp and searched for a 60 Biscayne for 3 years and couldn't find one so I bought the 63 Biscayne and I'm enjoying it.

I like poverty cars with 409's and you like jewelry.

I'm not changing my avatar, l started with it and will end with it.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
They never can answer when taken to task.

None can give any of Biden's accomplishments, only the bad things Trump has supposedly done. Lawfare is fine with them and they want a 3rd world country and love illegals. If the tables are turned they will cry like babies. They hate this country. They hate this country.

My Dad told me "never wrestle in the mud with a pig, after a while you will realize he's enjoying it."

The ignore feature is awesome.

I've said they will assassinate Trump and that is becoming reality more every day. They will stop at nothing to keep him out of office.

Last edited: