President Trump

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Trump should not have had documents.
Should Biden have had documents still in his posession since 1973?
I don't no his clearance status with that said he was in government from 1972-2016, from 2017-2020 NO but he has been working with the government supposedly and turned what was found off government property back to the government and is still under investigation for the found documents.

i don't know the future, i don't believe in physics just facts.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It's ok when a dem does it. Nothing to see here...
He is just here to snipe comments, argue, and run and hide Bob. His sole goal in life is to try to piss off people. He seems to get a kick out of it. Don't waste your time with this one or he might hit your with his purse.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
He is just here to snipe comments, argue, and run and hide Bob. His sole goal in life is to try to piss off people. He seems to get a kick out of it. Don't waste your time with this one or he might hit your with his purse.
hmm, joined 348 409 17 years ago about cars we had and enjoyed 50+ years ago and not politics.

Bob moved politics from general talk to the politic link and enter at your own risk because the majority of members joined for the same reasons that i did and didn't want too read about politics here only their 348 409's help other members and ask questions about projects and their cars.

yeah i enter to bust chops because i think for myself and don't like reading the BS degrading of any party as im not a follower and will speak out on it :drinking

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
yeah i enter to bust chops because i think for myself and don't like reading the BS degrading of any party as im not a follower and will speak out on it :drinking
I can think for myself. That is why you will see me insulting the right often. If you bothered to pay attention, you would know I am not a Trump fan and didn't vote for him. However, expect your actions to result in the same busting chops as you say. Instead of being the typical liberal, try to use facts not opinions or feelings and maybe we could have a normal conversation and or disagreement.