It's what's for supper

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nothing fancy tonight just some onion soup burgers. Wanted to get another lap in this 26 inch weber, I think I may be getting a handle on it.
View attachment 146574
View attachment 146575
View attachment 146576View attachment 146577
I am in the market for a new grill/smoker/gas grill ???? Not really sure right now. One of the things I thought about was going back to is a standard Weber. Probably not because I am getting lazier as time goes by. I do know that for me, I do not want any type of pellet grill/smoker. I hear they are great, I just don't think they are for me is all.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 16
I have way to many outside cooking options. I do like the idea of creating the cooking heat outside to give the A/C a break this time of year.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I am in the market for a new grill/smoker/gas grill ???? Not really sure right now. One of the things I thought about was going back to is a standard Weber. Probably not because I am getting lazier as time goes by. I do know that for me, I do not want any type of pellet grill/smoker. I hear they are great, I just don't think they are for me is all.

I don't use the traeger much, but just made up 12# of jerky last weekend. Needed a couple more packages for the race.

Damn Nate, when did you open the restaurant?

20240707_092051.jpg

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 16
I use 4 of them and the lid off the small one for my big cast iron skillet. Working on a flat top to see if I can convert the gas grill over for that purpose.

Reactions: 327

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 16
They are really good. But it does that a lot of effort to pull then off. I don't use ground beef, it's slow cooked chuck roast to be able to shred it for the filling.