Clyde waldo

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Very sad news to lose such a nice steady man, but good to hear he did not suffer.

I never met Clyde, but always enjoyed his posts, anything he said was worth reading. Some time when anyone wants to spend some quality time on a computer, go back and read Clyde's posts.

He must have been a great Dad and grandfather to have around.

Be careful driving that T Bird, it is a powerful car Clyde had there. Lay some rubber for Clyde though.

My condolences to all Clyde's family.

Don

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I wasn't able to read the print from the pics posted, but has there been mention of any details related to services? I am out of town this weekend, but would like to be able to pay my respects if at all possible.

TomK

62impala409

Supporting Member 1
I always appreciated Clyde's wisdom on this Forum. No BS from ol Clyde! The kool part about Clyde was that he was there at the very beginning with his W engine Impala. How many of us can lay claim to that? Putting that 409 into the T Bird many years ago was all part of hod rodding back in the day. Best wishes to Ellen and family members. RIP Clyde. Pat and Leo

Last edited:

Ryan VanDillen

Tom, sorry you couldnt read the pic. The service will be Wednesday 10:30 AM. June 17 2015. At the First United Methodist-Presbyterian Church in Montgomery City MO. Visitation will be on Tuesday June 16, from 4:00-7:00 PM. At Schlanker Funeral Home in Montgomery City MO.

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I only met Clyde by standing around a few of you guys at Great Bend but I still felt like I knew him because we weren't so far apart in the state. I too enjoyed his posts and even bantered with him a little. We'll all miss him.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Truly sorry to hear this we've lost a great man. I met Clyde and Ellen in 2010 as well and got the grand tour of the barns and cars in 2013 when my son and I took a trip across country. We stayed at their bed and breakfast that was one of the highlights of our trip. He will be greatly missed. Sorry to say i won't be able to make the showing either. Will be thinking of you and your family in those trying days

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Looks like I won't be able to make the Tuesday visitation but am still planning on the Wednesday morning service.

Since the weather is threatening (chance of T-storms) I probably won't be driving the '62.

Best, TomK