Cars

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Wow - that blower sure does it for me.....:goodbut have always loved Jim & Jim's 55...:bow

View attachment 105660
I’ve always liked the Jim’s car also …no disrespect meant… I just prefer more of the stronger gasser look…… if that means anything…...I don’t necessarily care for street freaks because I think they’re a little tall for me but the ladder bars the blower sticking through the hood the small kidney bean wheels my preference nothing more

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I’ve always liked the Jim’s car also …no disrespect meant… I just prefer more of the stronger gasser look…… if that means anything…...I don’t necessarily care for street freaks because I think they’re a little tall for me but the ladder bars the blower sticking through the hood the small kidney bean wheels my preference nothing more
Agree Keith, never assumed any disrespect. The strong gasser look has always been a favorite of mine, blower or not....:cool:,
in fact I was building a 62 Nova gasser in 1968 when funds ran out........:wtf

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Great stance and ladder bars, wheels are awful fancy for back then too…. that’s a nice ride……
It’s funny how overtime your tastes change….. I was always into the pro street type cars that sit real low to the track… aggressive stance, couldn’t stand the way the old cars used to squat…. the pie crust tires that look like big truck tires ……I’ve done a 180 …….now it’s all about gassers….. a little bit of squat, Straight Axles, pie crusts …..And Tunnel Rams……And out of nowhere I like wide white walls and some of those piecrust tires…. that’s insane…..!!!!

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
Great stance and ladder bars, wheels are awful fancy for back then too…. that’s a nice ride……
It’s funny how overtime your tastes change….. I was always into the pro street type cars that sit real low to the track… aggressive stance, couldn’t stand the way the old cars used to squat…. the pie crust tires that look like big truck tires ……I’ve done a 180 …….now it’s all about gassers….. a little bit of squat, Straight Axles, pie crusts …..And Tunnel Rams……And out of nowhere I like wide white walls and some of those piecrust tires…. that’s insane…..!!!!
You're over dosing on stool softener. Cut down on your Metamucil. Ive seen these type of symptoms before in Old Guys