2nd Amendment Attack Continues

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The Rats have their greedy little evil pointy heads looking for money cause Christmas is right around the corner!

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Why call 911 when mine is just an armlength away??? Check s/n

View attachment 128378
The simple fact is, police cannot be everywhere all the time. The police usually help, if at all, and if your not arrested for protecting yourself, after the main part of the threat has subsided. 911 is always secondary to resolving an immediate threat.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The Rats have their greedy little evil pointy heads looking for money cause Christmas is right around the corner!

Mark
I purchased a higher end Liberty safe in the late 90's. It's a pretty good safe. With that said, nothing in the video surprises me. It's always about money. Liberty will go with who is buttering their bread. Always has been, and in most cases always will be whether the company is left or right. It's rare when a politician, both sides, will not sell out their constituents to the highest bidder either. So what is the solution :dunno

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I purchased a higher end Liberty safe in the late 90's. It's a pretty good safe. With that said, nothing in the video surprises me. It's always about money. Liberty will go with who is buttering their bread. Always has been, and in most cases always will be whether the company is left or right. It's rare when a politician, both sides, will not sell out their constituents to the highest bidder either. So what is the solution :dunno

The trouble is all the gun safes that Liberty has been selling to the firearm enthusiasts thru the years Liberties customers have been feeding the beast!

Mark