2nd Amendment Attack Continues

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
The Pubes and McCarthy is Diken gun owners of America, and my Congress dummy is one of the many thats doing it plus many other things!! :finger

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
They don't care and they're not listening, and they don't deal in facts only lies!!!!!!!!! People like Newsome is of the class of people and the reason I hate politicians! Newsome is a slick and worse than a car salesman! We need a fail-safe that is DemoRat proof and can be used to cut out the infection that we are now enduring with the 'not my president' administration that is clearly way out of control and has overstepped their bounds and should be eradicated!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Some of those 87K new IRS agents??

This is the way the Rats are going to register weapons!! Just keep knocking off these gun stores and seizing their records and then they know who has what, without all the sticky red tape of going thru congress!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Looks like we're going to have to nuke MassHolechusists or sell the Communist state to the Commies over there or something because they sure put the screws to any people that own firearms in that state!! The Rats are sure on the warpath!!

Mark

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
the only thing joe could throw would be throw up his breakfast...he's totally lame and sad...