2nd Amendment Attack Continues

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Sensible Gun Logic

When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

The NRA (National Rifle Association) murders 0 people and receives
($$$$ 0) nothing in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000
babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

Tell me that no one asks to be shot and I'll tell you no baby asked to die.

I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to
firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to
immigration, Voter I.D., and candidates running for office.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Here's one of those dumb blondes that doesn't know anything about what's Shes talking about but yet Shes an expert in her mind!

Mark

Reactions: JED

bobs409

Administrator
Why? The government should already know this since you have to register the gun, correct? Of course with our current government, they can't find their ass with both hands as it is so a credit card company probably could do it better.

I'm sure big brother is already tracking everything as it is anyway. America the free or something like that...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Why? The government should already know this since you have to register the gun, correct? Of course with our current government, they can't find their ass with both hands as it is so a credit card company probably could do it better.

I'm sure big brother is already tracking everything as it is anyway. America the free or something like that...

They're trying to get a gun register started but all there id right now is the background check that should have the firearms serial # on it. This BS with the pistol brace on AR's is an attempt to make you register the firearm! Right now anyone with a AR with a pistol brace is put a 16 inch barrel on it, destroy it, turn it in to the cops, or register the AR as a short barreled rifle, if you don't you will be considered a felon. Right now we are within a 120 day grace period and after this period they're going to come after you! Actually, if you own one of these, you're a felon right now but they're not going to bust your balls until after the 120 days.

Mark