to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Or better yet, who's going to fight the chinks when they invade us??? biden is selling us all down the river.
Maybe the Dummy can make a deal with all the Muzzie Mercenary's he's let into the Country through the open border and the ones he had flown in from the Afghanistan debacle!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

bobs409

Administrator

425/409ER

Well Known Member
No jab no sickie here yet. My neighbor has covid and is sicker than a dog, hacking constantly. I know he had pneumonia a few years ago, it did not go well for him.

bobs409

Administrator

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Nuke Chinkland now so we can slow this AssWagon down just a little! I mean can you imagine how fast it would slam these other Dikheads from around the world in reverse if they lost their little pointy headed scheming buddies? And just look at all the farmland and other American things the Chinks have bought that we could reclaim. But the biggest thing would be all the real-estate that would come on the market after the radiation dies a down a little plus and this is a big plus, China would be no more! And this would right all the wrongs our boys down in DC stuck up our azz years ago when they thought we would be better off if the Chinks made everything we use today!!!:finger

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
They're spreading propaganda again! The right says take vitamin B, C, Zinc, and D and a couple others to aid in the fight against Covid and the left says quit pissing around and just take the shot you'll just love it!!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator