President Trump

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Now I ask all the lefties on this site ,if you never knew Biden or trump as presidents or anything about them,,,,,,, and you knew that both had four years each as president and one had a failing economy, as above posting war, illegals coming in all the mistakes he made and then you had the other who had a great economy ,no war, cheaper gas ,grocery's, border control and had our own oil energy to rely on , which one would you vote for??? I' ll be anxious to wait for your answer . After you reply I will ask you again in a different situation. If you lefts don't respond I will understand you can't.

Well Don, did you believe there would be a response? Hell, they can't even come up with any accomplishments of Biden. Pathetic they can support a puppet, but they do. What an excuse for a leader of our country. They don't care as long as it's a Lefty. They are blind followers. Sheep. To hell with what the left is doing to the country. The platform of the left is about gay, decide your own gender, ect. Not hard to tell there's a shortage of testicals......

All they can do is bad mouth Trump, and pile more chickenshit charges on him....

:finger:finger:finger:finger:finger

Last edited:

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I think it is sad that we have to go to an Australian media outlet (SkyNews) to get any decent coverage about what Trump is doing. The American media needs a good house cleaning to get back to providing fair and equal coverage of conservative issues.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It's a SAD DAY in our country today.

That one of the people we were suppose to trust the MOST has finally been held accountable for the first time in 77 years.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 327