Get Together

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Steve....James......it's with regret that I will not attend tomorrow. I have been fighting a terrible chest cold for about 2 weeks now. Candy has it now. Been to the Dr. 3 times now.
I don't want to be with the group and pass it around!!!
Be sure to select a Secretary who can keep the minutes and send a copy to all of us!!!!!!!
Have fun!!!!!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Steve....James......it's with regret that I will not attend tomorrow. I have been fighting a terrible chest cold for about 2 weeks now. Candy has it now. Been to the Dr. 3 times now.
I don't want to be with the group and pass it around!!!
Be sure to select a Secretary who can keep the minutes and send a copy to all of us!!!!!!!
Have fun!!!!!
You shouldn't be driving that corvette with the top off in the winter time!!! :poke

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
We had about fifteen folks in attendance thanks to James for getting the Dodge Room :).

409 Gathering at Shakespeares2.jpg
On the left side of the table are Dave Hetzler, Nathan Sacier, Misty something (Randy Jackson's other), then another Randy from the HAMB. Last guy looking at you on the left with the ball cap is Jeff Asbury (MurphDog on the Forum) who drove over in his 1963 Belai two door sedan, and at the head of the table sits Tooth (John Casady).

Hard to see the RH side but next to Tooth is Bill who came over from St.Louis with Steve and Mike; in front of him is Randy Jackson who with Misty lives about 4 minutes from the MOKan Race Track :). Standing up on his right with the full beard is MIke, Steve Zeiter's buddy from Fenton, MO. He's talking to Steve who is blocked by the one-and-only Dave Coots who drove 4.5 hours to join us :). Next to him with his back to us is Ralph Dehne who drove over from St. Louis is his factory original 1962 Impala 409 four speed beauty! You can't see Mark Johnson on his right side, he came up from St. Louis as well.

Thanks to James for putting this together, a fun time was had by all :).

Cheers! TomK