'59Imp

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Jackie

The yard is Vintage Auto on E 18th St across the freeway from the golf course. He has all kinds of old iron and his prices are usually good. My house was on Phillips St. I believe, would have to look back to 1960 to remember. Anyway welcome to our 348 - 409 family and if I can help someway let us know.

Bill and Linda

'59Imp

Well Known Member
Jackie

The yard is Vintage Auto on E 18th St across the freeway from the golf course. He has all kinds of old iron and his prices are usually good. My house was on Phillips St. I believe, would have to look back to 1960 to remember. Anyway welcome to our 348 - 409 family and if I can help someway let us know.

Bill and Linda

Hi Bill And Linda.
I know the place that you are talking about now. I know exactly where that is. That place isn't too far from where I live.

So I see my house wasn't the same one you were talking about. I kind of thought it wasn't cause I think my house was built in '61 or '62- somewhere in the early '60's.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Jackie

Glad you know where it is Jim can be a real resource for our old cars. Actually I knew it wasn't our old house because the car port was on the wrong side but it looks like the same floor plan and outside.

Bill

'59Imp

Well Known Member
Jackie

Glad you know where it is Jim can be a real resource for our old cars. Actually I knew it wasn't our old house because the car port was on the wrong side but it looks like the same floor plan and outside.

Bill

Hi Bill,
I haven't actually gone to Jim's place to buy or look at what he has there. But I do know exactly where it is- I have drove by there countless times.
My house has a basement too.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:welcome2
Welcome! As usual, I am late to the party and as you are finding out this is a great group to learn from as the knowledge on this site is phenomenal. There are a few here with a bit of a warped sense of humor but everyone is basically harmless.:D

'59Imp

Well Known Member
:welcome2
Welcome! As usual, I am late to the party and as you are finding out this is a great group to learn from as the knowledge on this site is phenomenal. There are a few here with a bit of a warped sense of humor but everyone is basically harmless.:D

Hi Jeff, nice to meet you.
I don't mind at all that you are late to the party- same thing happens to me a lot... :)
I have already found out that this is a great group/site. :) I am happy to be here. :D