President Trump

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
They'll cry like Little Girls and holler DICTATOR when the tables are turned.

For sure they are the Party of Double Standards..... :wacko :doh

Prime example.....Supreme Court majority. Whiney bitches.... :pan

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
The problem will most likely be similar to last time. RINO's! They pretend to be on our side but won't do a thing to the dems. Trump can only do so much, he has to have people to RELY on. In DC, that seems to be hard to come by! (and who you can trust too)

Reactions: 327

bobs409

Administrator
DICTATOR! They ARE everything they accuse Trump of. I support putting biden and his entire staff in Gitmo!

Reactions: JED

wristpin

Well Known Member
Nope it's the truth and you know it, if the house could agree on ANYTHING there would've been more bills signed into law.

You can disagree with my opinion and that's fine,but Government never was planned or written into law too run as a private business and a businessman has no business in government.

Business is business you either make it with good quality work and ethics or you fail and file bankruptcy.

The governments first priority is national security/safety for all people and when one thinks our adversary's like us and want to drink a beer with us they've lost focus on what national security/safety means for all people or their unfit for the job at hand.

Our adversary's wish us death and no good will/future.
Typical Liberal thought process...."a Business man has no business in government."
We should never have gained freedom from England I guess. We can be Subjects not Citizens. Government tells us what to do, how to do it and pay the fuckin bill and shut the Fuk up. That's your believe. Then live it
The Primary function of Every Government is to have a monopoly on violence.
Jesus Im going to regret saying this to you OUR1962 but if they come for OUR classics and muscle cars I hope you're standing in your driveway watching them take it because...well they're THE GOVERNMENT and they know what's best.
Fuk Joe Biden and dumbasses that are brainwashed. Fuk Trump if he gets in and doesn't get OUR WEAPONIZED government to do their jobs properly.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Us old farts love combustion engines, grew up with them and made America strong. Our new generation could give a Rat's ass about our passion with the exception of a few and want EV's and too save the world.

If the world was on the same page it might work but the world isn't :-(

By the time the government comes too get my classic's I'll be dead and gone and I'll be grouper shit as I'm going into the Gulf of Mexico or Weeki Wachee River as I would never buy a piece of real estate as a resting place either way I'll be gone.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Us old farts love combustion engines, grew up with them and made America strong. Our new generation could give a Rat's ass about our passion and want EV's and too save the world.

If the world was on the same page it might work but world isn't :-(

By the time the government comes too get my classic's I'll be dead and gone and I'll be grouper shit as I'm going into the Gulf of Mexico or Weeki Wachee River as I would never buy a piece of real estate as a resting place either way I'll be gone.
If youre in the Gulf I might be there too...that's the one year plan. I'll buy you a beer. No politics talk though. Love to see your '62...gotta admit I love it

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The one thing I always thought when I was kid, I would never starve to death, because being from Florida I can fish and eat orange's.

Well one of those are true I can still eat fish, but all the orange tree's are gone because the kids from their ancestry who farmed the land sold all the orange groves to developer's to build houses for the transplants to our state.