President Trump

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
While you're 70 percent is true that they say he is to old.

The American people say Both are unfit.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Other than orange man gone how about a list of Biden's accomplishments that makes this country a better place?

Reactions: 327

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nope it's the truth and you know it, if the house could agree on ANYTHING there would've been more bills signed into law.

You can disagree with my opinion and that's fine,but Government never was planned or written into law too run as a private business and a businessman has no business in government.

Business is business you either make it with good quality work and ethics or you fail and file bankruptcy.

The governments first priority is national security/safety for all people and when one thinks our adversary's like us and want to drink a beer with us they've lost focus on what national security/safety means for all people or their unfit for the job at hand.

Our adversary's wish us death and no good will/future.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
"Nope it's the truth and you know it, if the house could agree on ANYTHING there would've been more bills signed into law."

You didn't really say that did you???

1. You actually ignore the Fact that your man had the House and Senate his first 2 years.

2. You have no list of your man's accomplishments.

Amazing.....

What is also amazing is that you think a businessman has no place in the government...that's laughable, look at how your professional politicians are making rules/laws that cripple business. Your man has done nothing but suck off the taxpayers of this country for over 50 years, just like many on both sides.

With that thinking you would probably rather have politicians handle your investments instead of a professional...go 4 it.

Last edited:

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
you and I have lived along time and we both know the truth. Yes, government has no room for businessmen and yes government governors business regulations to control monopoly's.

You want to run around with comments of what government was meant for and yes both parties has made and sucked tax dollars for their benefit and we can go on and on about what's evil.

You know trump has no business in politics with his unethical/business deals and we're the laughing stock in the world if he becomes our president for another term.

He needs to go out into the pasture and putt those little white balls eat big macs and enjoy life.

Biden needs to just retire and enjoy his life with his hot rod corvette.

And hopefully you know why we need our allies and we're stationed through out the world because trump damn sure doesn't know why.

I'm not going too comment anymore because you and I aren't accomplishing anything. Nor anyone else on this part of our forum it's just for badgering with no common sense of what is really at stake.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
That's what happens when you have a republican run house that doesn't care about the country.

How soon you conveniently forget the fact that for Biden's first 2 years he had the majority in the House and Senate. Just as I said and just as the link I posted stated. Keep ignoring history if you like.

I can not make that fact any more plain. Sorry you had your mind made up before and after reading.

As far as your investments I reccomend you put half of them in a fund managed by business people and put the other half in a fund managed by your favorite political folks due to your beliefs that a businessman should not be President. Make sure they invest heavily in your favorite Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion funds that liberals so love.

Let's see how that works.

As far as the Republican Party today, it seems they hate this country just like the Democrats, they just hide it better. The latest debacle is signing the funding bill without anything concerning the border in it. Chicken$hits

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
That moment when someone says to me, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump.”

I simply reply, “I'm not voting for Trump.”

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.

I’m voting for the return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

I'm voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.

I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order.

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.

I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigration.

I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

I’m voting for continued peace progress in the Middle East.

I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.

I'm voting for Freedom of Religion.

I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.

I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

Well Known Member
Yes , and we have to deal with a ..... up here , His name is Justin Trudeau.

bobs409

Administrator
That moment when someone says to me, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump.”

I simply reply, “I'm not voting for Trump.”

I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.

I’m voting for the return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

I'm voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.

I'm voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order.

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.

I’m voting for secure borders and legal immigration.

I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

I’m voting for continued peace progress in the Middle East.

I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.

I'm voting for Freedom of Religion.

I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored.

I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.

I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.
:salute:salute:salute:goodpost