VP Debate Tuesday Night

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. Just wondering, anyone going to watch the VP debate tomorrow night?? Not sure I am or not. Do you think the outcome will be an influence in the presidential election??, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I could have sworn that this morning it was said the debates would be at 8PM EST. I was still undecided if I would watch. Now they say they start at 9PM. I go to bed at 9PM. I'm an early riser, so this is a no brainer for me. I'll read about the debate in the morning. Can't wait for SNL to do a skit on this, Carmine.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
How about that, we agree:D

I don't care about who won but I thought Vance looked very Presidential. He handled all 3 very well.

Last edited:

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I saw some of it this morning. It appeared that they were very courteous and respectful of each other. Refreshing to see for a change.
Bob, I agree with you. I don't think you'll see a fair, legitimate election. You'll have people voting who shouldn't be. The stage was set for this years ago when they opened and loss control of the borders, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Met with a few of my cousins toady, for our monthly breakfast. I had 53 first cousins at one time, but sadly, some have passed on. Anyway, we were talking politics and one of them mentioned Vance. He said if Trump/Vance don't get elected, Vance should come back in 2028 and run for President. Never thought of that, but I do like it. I think he would be a good President. We shall see, Carmine.