IA Tri-State Raceway October 5th & 6th 2024

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Can't believe it has almost been a year since last year's event. That was the last time that I raced, but hopefully not the last time that I race. I am doing a lot better but not able to race yet, hopefully next year. I still have my car & trailer but sold my motorhome, so will need a new tow vehicle. Everyone have a good time & some great racing. Take care & be safe.:)

Joel
We will miss you Joel! Take your time and mend, all we have is our health. Our 1 year old was sick for the last week and finally was able to go back to day care today. We love cars and racing them but I'm pretty content with just watching while the wagon gets swapped to family duty. Still might make a pass or two down the track for fun but with a full interior and A/C next time.

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I'm so excited about this race I showed up September 5th..NHRA divisional meet and no class for me. Left for Byron next day for "door car only" races. Car had issues, particularly handling. Scheduled alignment near Stillwater, MN. where I parked the rig. Got the alignment and did a couple burnouts in front of the shop. The car hooked on the street like never before. I swear the front tires saw air! Then I proceeded to Rock Falls for the nostalgic meet on September 20th. The car ran great and consistent all weekend. Just a warning guys!!

1000004544.jpg