to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I wonder when the right people get in control of this Country again, if through all these deaths and people getting totally screwed up from the jab if they'll be information available through autopsies to prosecute these killers that let this go on like this? You know the Pharma people know, and have info thru their short tests they've done but fat chance they'll get off it! I think Pharma is protected from prosecution over the crap they made, I'd be happy if we could just get politicians in this Country balls busted and be put in prison!!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I was up at my brothers today when he got a fresh load of oxygen to help him with his old Pall Mall addiction he used to have! The delivery driver turns out caught Covid and ended up in the hospital, but he says he didn't take the jab. He said he had just started this job not too long ago and I asked him how he got by the Biden mandate of having to take the jab, but he never answered me, must have been under 100 employees head count, I guess.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Droopy face but still glad she got the jab!

She should move to the states and apply for citizenship, because she clearly has the makings of a Libatard sheeple and although she's disfigured because of the jab, she's taken one for the Gipper and just Damn glad to be here, and is doing her part for "Climate Change" and green power!

Mark

bobs409

Administrator

bobs409

Administrator