This may be my goodbye 409s

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
May the force be with you........................ Positive attitudes can be wonderous.......keep the faith.

Astro409

Well Known Member
I thanks you all and the attitude idea. I'm doing good but they are still moving me to Brackenridge in Austin so I can get better help they say. I thank your prayers because something good happened that I can't explain. I was too weak and tired of trying. Death at that point looked like the best thing for me. Like I said before, I don't know what gave me the burst of energy to want to eat and try my hardest which I though was not much given the situation. Either way, i'll keep letting y'all know the progress. It takes me too long to write a small reply so most of the time I just read what is going on on here to get my mood positive. Thank you all again

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Glad to hear you're doing better. Any interest in telling how you ended up with your injury? I knew a guy from Montana that was a quad and did quite well with the help from his wife. Got bucked off a bull in his younger days and broke his neck. He was quite the guy.........his business card said....."Horses and cattle...bought, sold, traded, and painted." I'm sure you climb the mountain every day.

wally72974

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
That is really good news. Hope you keep feeling better and are out and about real soon!!

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hey Ernesto, good to hear you are making progress.

here are some pics of my good friend's 64 Bel Air 4 door sedan. 400 ci SBC Weiand Huffer 500+HP

see there are things you have not seen yet, hang in there.

best wishes and get well soon

Attachments

• 64004.jpg
    64004.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 64003.jpg
    64003.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1