Raybuck Autobody Parts a Dynacorn supplier

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I just had a very good experience using Raybuck Autobody Parts out of the Pittsburgh, Pa area. They are a supplier of Dynacorn Parts. I've never heard of them before, but while searching for the best price on an front inner wheel well for y 62 Impala, their name came up. The price was the lowest I have come across at $175.50. Plus they have free shipping on orders over $189.00 excluding truck freight. I added a few small items to exceed the $189.00. I did expect the wheel well to fit into the freight class, but I was pleasantly surprised to see it did not and was still eligible for free shipping. I was still a little skeptical, but did not find any issues when searching their name online. I placed the order Sunday night, and it came in a very large box today, shipped directly from Dynacorn's warehouse, in the Pittsburgh area. Just passing this along, your experience may vary.

www.raybuck.com

bobs409

Administrator
Thanks for sharing Jim. I've been in need of some larger parts for my trucks like inner fenders, etc and possibly a trunk lid or two for my Chevelles. I've been away from the parts game for a while so not sure if their prices good or not but the free shipping might make the difference. A quick look says they might be fairly reasonable. Research needed... :read

bobs409

Administrator
Something odd. I can get inner fenders for my trucks with normal shipping but the Chevelle trunk lids are Freight Shipping! That sucks!!! They have a fantastic price on the lids of $234 I think but I'm not paying truck freight@! I guess that's why everyone wants $400 on ebay! (with free shipping, yeah right. Free shipping that I am paying for!)

I'll continue researching...

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Something odd. I can get inner fenders for my trucks with normal shipping but the Chevelle trunk lids are Freight Shipping! That sucks!!! They have a fantastic price on the lids of $234 I think but I'm not paying truck freight@! I guess that's why everyone wants $400 on ebay! (with free shipping, yeah right. Free shipping that I am paying for!)

I'll continue researching...
Did they list the price of the truck freight? If not , I would at least get a quote on it. If it’s a Dynacorn part, I believe it is shipped from Dynacorn like my inner wheel well. The freight may not be too terrible.