Newbie from Ontario

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I knew that was the car from New York. This car was also listed on the HAMB for sale. I had been trying to get some funds together to attempt to purchase it at that time also. Very nice vehicle and glad you were persistent to get it. Once I saw the photo with the chrome reverse wheels I knew it was the same car. Small world! :brow

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey JohnnieD........do you still have the chrome rims.........:rub
If so - what is the condition (pitting, etc...)...:brow
:cheers
bj

Dewman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Great Story. :) Do you think a W motor is in the works? :dunno Sure would be a good candidate.

Johnnee D.

Well, we only live once, so might as we'll make it a little exciting!!! It's the longest road (plane) trip I ever made to buy a car...:D:D:D
Yellow Wagon: I may have seen it on the HAMB, I don't remember exactly... but it's a great car, has a factory tach which I love! Intake is from a 63 Vette, that's why the oil sprout is on the "wrong" side, and engine was replaced in '67 when original one blew...
Dewman: for the time being I just drive it as much as I can, I am planning to upgrade the suspension, thicker front sway bar, new shocks + coils, and maybe rear sway bar...