New to Site, you probably know who I am

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Welcome Alan!! It was nice to meet you at Thompson last year. You were a big help to all of us racers, especialy me. Thanks again for your patience. Barry Taylor

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome Alan, I see that father & son teams are starting to catch on. Now I got to work on my baby boy to get off his duff and show himself at Thompson this June. Looking forward to meet up with your dad again. We first met back in April 2010. I was returning from the "SPOIL THE GRANDKIDS " trip in Florida and we met for lunch. We didn't meet any one else that day. Just Dad and his toys.

:crazy:cheers

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Welcome Alan, I see that father & son teams are starting to catch on. Now I got to work on my baby boy to get off his duff and show himself at Thompson this June. Looking forward to meet up with your dad again. We first met back in April 2010. I was returning from the "SPOIL THE GRANDKIDS " trip in Florida and we met for lunch. We didn't meet any one else that day. Just Dad and his toys.

Butch,
If I remember correctly Joanne and Allan were at the beach the week you and Ginny stopped by. Joanne spends a lot of time there and Allan would if work didn't get in the way! :roll Retirement definitely has it's benefits!! :cool:

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Welcome!

Any derivative of Dick's is a friend of mine!

Looking forward to getting together in Thompson as soon as all this snow melts :).

Glad you chose to join up with us, we're a pretty decent bunch :) :) :).

Cheers!
TomK

BigBlockMan

hi all

well i am trying 2 put a truck together i got a 413 big block i am trying 2 put in a small truck but do not know what would be better 2 put it in a SMALL Chevy,Ford or a Doge can some one please help me out Thanks Joe:dunno:dunno:dunno
Edit/Delete Message

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
1st Joe,Welcome to the site.:clap 2nd , No matter how small the truck it definitly needs a "W" motor . I'm just saying !