New to Site, you probably know who I am

Good Morning!!! Or afternoon depending on when your online....

Many of you know me from Thompson 2009 & 2010. My Dad is a big supporter of 348-409, you know him as Dick MacKenzie (and yes I stole a picture of his car for my Avatar). THANKS DAD!!!

I decided since I will probably be running into more and more people who know my Dad at Thompson or other race venues, I had better become a member so I know whats going on.

I look forward to seeing many of you again this year at Thompson for the Fred Totten Memorial.

Thanks for listening!!
:cool:

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome to the nut house...:cool: Never heard of him either?:dunno Is he the guy that has all red cars???:?

Tripower, Yes he has the red cars.

Jim_ss409, good to hear from you! Look forward to seeing you guys again at Thompson. Hope Winston is up for the trip!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome ATM2!!!!:clap:clap:clap Did you use tyour dad as that.....ATM????????????

I think I saw your dad's picture just this morning..........several guys had their pictures on the south wall of the Parkville, MO Post Office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll

Way to go Bob onthe "never heard of him" line!!!!!!! I just split when I read that!!!!:bow:bow:bow

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
You guys had better be nice or you won't have any name tags at Thompson........

:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

Dave

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
AT............ WELCOME:cheers

You have a Father to be proud of !!!
Although I've never met him in person, we do some emails often !
Ken..............................................

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welsome to the site

:? It is always good to have new members. You are getting away easy with this name dropping because normally all these guys want pics of your cars or projects and no one till me has asked? What do you drive and what projects are you working on. It is OK to work on your Dad's stuff.:roll

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Atm

Welcome Allen!!! Glad to see you on board. Enjoyed meeting and talking with you at Thompson last year and if everything goes according to plan will get to see you and your Dad again this year. Again, WELCOME!!

Lonnie

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Alan,well its about time!!!! Glad you came aboard Alan,now you can contribute to the craziness of this incredible web sight. John :cheers: :beerbang

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Alan welcome. I'm still holding on to that trap gun for you. Tell this guy Dick that no one knows to buy it for you. Bo

:? It is always good to have new members. You are getting away easy with this name dropping because normally all these guys want pics of your cars or projects and no one till me has asked? What do you drive and what projects are you working on. It is OK to work on your Dad's stuff.:roll

Yeah I'm beginning to realize that...

Coincidentally all the pictures of me with any cars are on Dad's computer...gotta work on that. Other than the two 62s that Dad has, I have an 88 Dodge Ram w250 with a plow that I work on occasionally. Nothing to spectacular, havent moved too far past my teenage love of the beach and taking vehicles out there.