Chris M

Hello All,
I have been a long time observer and love to go on this site to read! I have had a 348 built (never installed:weep) that was built based on info from the very knowledgeable members on this site. I am happy to finally be a member and appreciate the "Great Content" and expert outlook from everyone here. I am a fan of the beautiful 58-64 Chevy cars and trucks and hope to learn more about them as the years come. Thanks for all the effort put into this site as I am sure it takes a lot of time and energy to keep it top of the game. I have attached a few pics of my cars and the 348 engine that I Still have on the stand. Thanks again for letting me in to your forum. Chris
348 Progress.jpgIMG_4165.JPGIMG_4172.JPGIMG_4174.JPGIMG_1330.JPGIMG_1363.JPGIMG_1380.JPGIMG_1325.JPGIMG_1328.JPG

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hello All,
I have been a long time observer and love to go on this site to read! I have had a 348 built (never installed:weep) that was built based on info from the very knowledgeable members on this site. I am happy to finally be a member and appreciate the "Great Content" and expert outlook from everyone here. I am a fan of the beautiful 58-64 Chevy cars and trucks and hope to learn more about them as the years come. Thanks for all the effort put into this site as I am sure it takes a lot of time and energy to keep it top of the game. I have attached a few pics of my cars and the 348 engine that I Still have on the stand. Thanks again for letting me in to your forum. Chris
View attachment 94668View attachment 94670View attachment 94671View attachment 94672View attachment 94673View attachment 94674View attachment 94675View attachment 94676View attachment 94678
Welcome on board! Did you hear that boys! At least one of us is at the top of his game. Must be Bob because I know its not me! How soon will you be stuffing that 348 in?

Junky

Well Known Member
Welcome... There is a long standing rule that you can only have one bubble top at a time, especially 2 as magnificent as yours are. Please send me the 1962 (Blue for ID purposes), and I will take good care of it until you sell the white one. It will go perfectly with my 1962 blue wagon as its stable mate

Chris M

Welcome... There is a long standing rule that you can only have one bubble top at a time, especially 2 as magnificent as yours are. Please send me the 1962 (Blue for ID purposes), and I will take good care of it until you sell the white one. It will go perfectly with my 1962 blue wagon as its stable mate
LOL i am sure it would! its on the way..:laugh4