New Guy

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Very nice 65. I am on my 4th 65 Impala although I have had many cars over the years from all makes. I keep coming back to the 65 though. I love the crisp lines of the car. Admittedly I have a hankering for a 60, 61 or 62 or all, plus many more which is why I have had so many cars. I still want a 56 BeL Air hard top. I would still keep my 65 though. I just finished the rebuild on my 409 and fired it up Tuesday. I drive mine almost daily even for errands. No trailer queen here. Enjoy it, have fun and drive it, that's what they are built for.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
PictureKodak easy share photos 958.jpg The only thing I saved from my '65 Imp SS was the shifter , which I used in my '57 The console was from Giny's 66 Chevelle SS

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I have always liked 61's and in particular Bel Air Sport Coupes, but my wife has always without any waivering chosen 65 coupes as her favourite.

ken smith

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome! Glad to have new members! Nice car you have....guess it keeps you busy. Don't hesitate to ask questions...we're all here to help each other!