My first post

49fastback

Thanks for the greetings gentlemen. I had the choice of doing this car or a 64 bel air post that is parked out in the back forty. Chose this one because it runs and drives and I like the 63 lines over the 64. I hope to begin the lower panel work soon. One thing I was wondering / where can I start to ask a few questions regarding the engine swap? I'd like to use the proper forum thread. Thanks in advance

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
If you have questions about the engine use the 348 - 409 forum. For more general questions about the car and systems use the 58 - 64 Full size forum. The nice thing about this forum, is no one will cuss you out if you select the wrong one, unlike someother more stricked boards. OBTW welcome and enjoy...

Bill

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice car and project. This is a great site for information. I too had lots of cars that I built and Harleys too, however this was or is my first 409 also. Which is why I too poked around this site and others for information. And although I have built lots of motors, I chose to have mine built because of not having any prior 409 experience, even though motors are motors, sometimes it best to ask, especially when 409's can get expensive.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Dick , It's the one you've been on for a bunch of years now !!!:think
:crazy:dance:cheers

:rub Ohhh!
blush-anim-cl.gif