My first post

49fastback

I've run across this site a few times and see that it has lots of good people and information to offer. I acquired a 63 Bel Air 2 door post car last year. It's a 6 with the powerglide. I have a couple of 1965 409 Truck motors that I am checking out for the swap. I'm familiar with lots of Chevy stuff, but this will be my first build of a 409 car. I plan using a 4 speed also. I will be asking some questions to the masses here to hopefully help me with the process.
Cheers,
John

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Another Canadian member, eh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard!!! What part of the North are you from?????

49fastback

I'll try to post a few pics tonight. You will notice the usual rust on the lower front fenders and lower rear quarters. Easy fix though.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
:danceJump on in the waters fine. great bunch of guys here, good to have ya and pics are always good

49fastback

I've got some photos but I 'm having trouble getting them downsized so they are acceptable. Not much of an iphoto guru I have to admit.

Topstrap

Well Known Member
Welcome, nice looking ride. Lots of potential and will look forward to seeing it progress as you work on it.

Dennis