Long time Chevy fan but new to 348-409

DaveN

Well Known Member
Welcome for your rims you need the rims with the 4 nubs that hold the full wheel covers from your year. I love hubcaps and original look with wide whites for non SS and 1 inch whitewalls for SS cars.

tpainter312

Hello John,

Welcome to the site. I have a 61 and run the stock wheel covers without any issues on the correct 61 rims. I run the Coker tire bias ply tires and have not had any problems. I have an extra set of 61 OEM wheel covers for sale if you need some.

Thanks

Tim

SSMAN2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hi Tim,
I have 4 of these. I was worried about the weight of the hubcap but with the 4 nubs maybe she will hang on, I hope. Your 61 is beautiful.:good
John

Attachments

• IMG_1733.jpg
    IMG_1733.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3

62bubble

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hi John, welcome to this great site. The 61 would look great with the original nub wheels and wide whites. The caps should stay on with the correct nub steel wheels. I change my wheels on my 62 bubble top, back and forth from original dog dish ,to American racing wheels every other year, just to change the look . Just do whatever makes you feel good......I am 81 also, and driving the old chevy , makes life a little more fun....