LA HOT RODS New Addition

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That’s the only way to get it done you have to put everything else, and I mean everything else on the back burner just like the car spent all those years on the back burner and now it’s time for the car. My wife comes out to the shop all the time with her laundry list.” Sorry I’m busy “ I’ll get to that when the car rolls out of here under its own power

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
i do have to say my wife has been pretty good about me working on the car she wants it done but she just recently retired so she has a lot of time on her hands now so I give her the weekends to do something else unless there’s nothing else going on or she just doesn’t feel like doing something then it’s out to the shop

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Reminds me of one of my friends he told me when he was building his model a to a street rods after a few years of marriage (long ago) he was working on it in the evenings late while working a job daytime. She came out to the shop around mid night one night with a house coat only and she flashed him and said " you want some of this or do you want to work on your car". Lmao.

Murphdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Reminds me of one of my friends he told me when he was building his model a to a street rods after a few years of marriage (long ago) he was working on it in the evenings late while working a job daytime. She came out to the shop around mid night one night with a house coat only and she flashed him and said " you want some of this or do you want to work on your car". Lmao.
I mentioned to my wife about doing something like that about 25/30 years ago if she was feeling frisky. Hasn't happened yet!
Jeff