Jack Gibbs Health

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
So sorry to hear…… for all of Jack’s family and friends. I’m sorry for your loss. It’s rare to meet someone who is so passionate about what they do…. and that was Jack……I didn’t matter who you were, if you wanted to ask him about a W motor he was more than forthcoming with his information…… sorry that the 409 community has lost another guru RIP Jack……..

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
jack was a class act...he built a 348 for me...when I fired it up it pissed antifreeze after the freeze plug was jammed into it's hole and cracked the block...called Jack and he said to ship it back to california where he had his old shop...got a call shortly thereafter apologizing for the issues...he called me back a few days later and offered to build a 409 for me with no extra cost for my troubles...try and find an engine builder who is that fair is nearly impossible...I talked to him regarding my 477ci motor but I never got around to shipping it to his new shop...:weep

425/409ER

Well Known Member
Wow, that's sad. A moment of silence for Jack......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:(May he RIP