Hi again

Mr. Chev

Well Known Member
Thanks for all the compliments, I like you guys love this era and the red car is a little rough but at the same time its cool because of it, I drive it everywhere, not in winter of course, but because its not restored I'm a little more loose with it, if that even makes sense, I dont want it so nice I cant really enjoy it and for me, I need the whole experience, I'm not going to lie, I run the frak out of the 348 and it runs good, anyone with a tri power here will attest to the sweet sound of all barrels singing and with a 4 speed, man it makes me feel like a kid when I drive it. anyways thanks for the replys, and you all have some really nice rides and fast too!!!!!

Mr. Chev

Well Known Member
Your Youtube page has lots of other fun video of your racing that 61', Looks like you have been doing it for awhile.
Yes, a lot are from the loafers old car drags and the ones from edmonton are the eliminations that took me to the win!!!! best win ever to win super chevy, got a tiny pic in 2012 super chevy magazine and was in both the winners list in pro class and of course editors choice top 10 drag cars!!!

Mr. Chev

Well Known Member
Your Youtube page has lots of other fun video of your racing that 61', Looks like you have been doing it for awhile.
Also yes I have raced the flat top for many many years, I have so many time slips for the car I couldnt count them, so I weighed them, 580 grams
over a half a kilo!! LOL. I bought the car at a show and shine in 94 for 3300 bucks and a four speed trans, had a 305 glide in it and was skin colored,
there may be a youtube on my channel with it that color.

Mr. Chev

Well Known Member
It's one thing to hear about these engines and cars, its another to live it for real, LIke most of you its not a lie when someone asks you about a early big block, I know the engine I got the previous owner must have really liked and built up, I bought it from a guy who said He got it from a guy who pulled it in the early 70's to put in a 409 and this was his spare engine, Its all a story and thats why I only paid what I paid, the guy couldnt verify anything And I was not really taking a chance, and I knew what I was buying, so when I got it home, I did pull the pan and look inside, it was fresh, still hone in the bore, pistons and rods had been balanced and the crank was balanced and welded on mallory metal, and if you watch the video of it running, you can hear it has a huge cam, but it is hydraulic but has Rhodes lifters, I want to change that, and I could tell the guy was like me and had a good mark in the intake and distributor for timing and was very close, but I only run 93 in it so I backed it up a tad, the blower motor will make you think like that piston wise, anyways the 348 is a brute, not good low end, but once its on the pipe it rips!!!!!, I have 355s in it!