Happy to join from Ca.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Leo - I thought the instructions Dick put together, that you copied to this thread was pretty easy to follow. Shoot I figured it out and Im a dumb OLD tanker... :roll

Bill

62impala409

Supporting Member 1
Bill, You are correct. Dicks instructions work fine, but can be difficult to locate if you are not aware they exist. I believe they are for the Windows PC's. The MAC OS instructions would be slightly different. My main point was that I would like to see instructions posted in a permanent location in the forum menu so that members could find them easily. We have had quite a few questions recently about being unable to post pics. I was just hoping we could make it a bit more convenient. BTW, for an old Tanker, you do a hell of a job with the pictures and video. THANKS.:clap Leo

robc25

Hey Leo - I'm a new member as well, and your mention of having a 1967 Firebird reminded me that way back in high school (mid-70's) I pulled a six-cylinder engine out of a 1967 Firebird and dropped in a newly rebuilt 409 with two 4-barrels and ribbed aluminum valve covers. Sadly I only have one picture of the car and no pictures of the engine. I wonder if the car is still on the road today in the San Francisco Bay area. You would know it because I painted the rear cover of the differential orange and glued on a 409 sticker from a bottle of the famous spray cleaner by the same name. It would fool you because it still had the original hood with the emblems that said 4.1 Litre Overhead Cam.
Rob

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:welcomeMy first "professional" race car was a 67 Firebird,C/S Formula 2 ,Ahra car[400 cu.in].It's great to have you aboard.

60X348

My dad bought this Firebird new. I still hav original sale documents. The only things he changed were the color and rims, everything els is original.image.jpg

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I had this 67 when I was getting out of the Army and then for maybe a year or so after I got married. As with most people, I wished I still had it. Heck , I wish I was still back in those photos. Not that it really is, but it somehow seems simpler when your younger :scratch

img014_zps00ddc76c.jpg