Greetings to all

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Everything happens for a reason. I am glad no one was seriously injured. I will get others but I need to get my garage storage in order. Being in NYC renting is costly. Do you have images of that 48 Suburban?
I think i have one as drug out of the field shot and one in the final state that I got it to. I will post it up as soon as I can get to it.

R63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hello and welcome.This site is the center of the 409 universe.I have made many friends here who have helped me with my restoration.This site is truly unique.

Reactions: 327

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Welcome to the site with your 64 SS 409. From another 409 owner.

You asked about improvements to keep it original and make it better.
I have a couple suggestions after doing about 10 frame off restorations
if you are interested.
Paul

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Welcome Kelly. :clapVery Awesome car you have. :goodI too, am partial to 64's. My first 64, I got as a Graduation present, in 1964. It was a 425 H.P. Conv. Still have it. When I finish my Hardtop, the Conv. will be next. Lots of money and hard work goes into these cars. Like other posters have said, you have come to the right place, for Top Notch Info. Good Luck, on your Journey.:winner

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Welcome Kelly. :clapVery Awesome car you have. :goodI too, am partial to 64's. My first 64, I got as a Graduation present, in 1964. It was a 425 H.P. Conv. Still have it. When I finish my Hardtop, the Conv. will be next. Lots of money and hard work goes into these cars. Like other posters have said, you have come to the right place, for Top Notch Info. Good Luck, on your Journey.:winner
Can we see some progress on the hardtop Skippy??? :dunno