ENGLAND, City of Lincoln. 64 Chevy Belair riding on air.

Yorkie309

Hey Guys, thanks for letting me join up on your site, I'm glad I found you, I'm the proud owner of a 64 Chevy Belair, it's fairly stock apart from air ride and custom wheels n tyres. The car was brought into Ipswich England earlier this year, unfortunately I have absouloutly no history with the car and I would really love to find out more. Hope some one recognises it and can help.

What little I do know is....
It was built at the Flint Mich factory early in 64
It was apparently lowered by a company called W2low ?
It's the L6 230in with auto on the column.
It's had a retrim of the seats and door cards recently while still in the States.
I'll try and upload some pics but I'm new so I'm not sure what I can and can't do yet.
The VIN is 41511F194472
If the pictures don't load then please have a look at the pics I had done recently on SLAMMEDIA.NET or have a look on SLAMMEDIA Facebook for the feature.

I hope someone can fill in the missing history, that would be really fantastic.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you all soon.. Paul

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Welcome to the site Paul ,:welcome Great group here:hug and lots of info on the "W" engine. Enjoy the ride.:happy
:crazy:dance:cheers

Yorkie309

Thanks BSL.
Tri power.....Although Boris has had many 64's he doesn't remember having this one. Shame.:cry

Thanks for the suggestion though, :idea cheers.

Yorkie309

Thanks paint john, I plan on leaving the engine as it is Tom, it does what I need it to do, look good and the price of fuel over here is ridiculas. £1.35 a liter,

Yorkie309

Update...
Apparently my chevy was bought by Boris in Cleveland Ohio as a trade in along with a pick up, Boris bought it off a guy called Larry. it was already slammed I think but it was soon sold on. This was in 2010/11. The retrim of the interior came later.

Thanks for your leads lads, if the update helps ring any bells then please let me know. Thank you everyone.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I hadn't thought of the price of petrol over there. I used to collect Morris Minors (mostly the converts and the Woodies/Pickups) before I saw the light and sold all to migrate towards GM musclecars :).

Good luck!
TomK

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks paint john, I plan on leaving the engine as it is Tom, it does what I need it to do, look good and the price of fuel over here is ridiculas. £1.35 a liter,
If my math is correct, that is between $6 & $6.50 a gallon!

Welcome to the site!
Ragan