Dads52Binder

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey guy’s give 52 Binder a warm welcome,,,,he is my brother. I asked him to join he has been following my 380 build and has gotten excited to build a W engine. I am 4years and 11 months older. When I was 14 that summer he was 9 and we drug home a 59 Chevy 4 door hardtop no motor or trans.Put a 283, PG in it out back of the house using a chain hoist and Elm tree limb. White with red interior we changed out every part on the car that was scratched or dented with either new or real nice. Dad was running a salvage yard then and we cherry picked the place, even found new tail light lenses on the shelf. That summer dad wanted us to put another used engine in a 1960 Falcon 2 door stick. After a couple of weak motors we whined to dad about a lot of work for no results. He sent us home with a 67 200 and 4 speed out of a low mileage Mustang, we thought we had a hot rod then. My brother went on to become an awesome mechanic and has been in the trade all his life. He build the 348 that I had in my 58 Impala way back in the day.