Creepy Uncle Joe

bobs409

Administrator
Old joe caught the COOF! (probably just an excuse to get out of campaigning) The comments on you tube are funny too.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Oh Nooooh ,so this is why the Potato has been driving from the back seat, he's been in a perpetual state of Covid for the last 4 years!!! Now we'
are going have to find something different to blame this big F en mess on him that he's created!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Well, the Rats have finally found a way to get rid of the Potato!! I mean he has all his shots and being the shots work so well, he certainly can't have Covid it's impossible, that's why they've been do insistent for us to get our shots because we all know that the Rats have extree big hearts and they were just looking out for our well-being :crazy :crazy :laugh4

Mark

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Oh Nooooh ,so this is why the Potato has been driving from the back seat, he's been in a perpetual state of Covid for the last 4 years!!! Now we'
are going have to find something different to blame this big F en mess on him that he's created!!

Mark

• Haha
Reactions: 327

bobs409

Administrator
And all along I thought it was kamala that was the super spreader. :D It's been joe infecting everyone! (coughing into his hands every few minutes and shaking hands with everyone)

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
And all along I thought it was kamala that was the super spreader. :D It's been joe infecting everyone! (coughing into his hands every few minutes and shaking hands with everyone)

And don't forget Bob about the Potato's constant dives on his nose mining for nose candy! :laugh4 I don't know why the Rats just don't come clean with their voters and tell them that they've been gaslighting them since 2020 and the ex Muzzie and Chief wasn't ex after all and has been calling the shots!!:crazy

Mark