Creepy Uncle Joe

bobs409

Administrator
I don't feel an ounce of sadness for this fool that just spent 4 years destroying our country! (well, the ones behind him who he is puppeting for!)

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I don't feel an ounce of sadness for this fool that just spent 4 years destroying our country! (well, the ones behind him who is a puppeting for!)

You mean someone is actually running this country? I thought the Rats just left it clunking along with the wheel spinning wildly out of control!! :crazy

Mark

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I can't understand why the Rats are letting this debate happen, I don't trust them they're up to something, CNN is probably going to have a sniper in the audience!!

Mark
then there will be hell to pay and blood in the streets...I heard a clip of what's his face threatening the American people that they would need F-15's to fight the government...I gotta wonder, are the guys that fly our jets listen to a guy who shit his pants or will that act like Americans and do the right thing...

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6

I believe a dog run is the answer!! If used it can get him onstage but more importantly get him OFF stage, and naturally it will be motorized for those embarrassing moments when he sputters and backfires like an old petrol vehicle, much better than the old vaudeville hook!!! :crazy

Mark