Crazy Dog Thread

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
got home from this mornings surgery for Ivan's tail...so far he's still got it all...seems the freighliners tire pivoted right on the tail laying it wide open...vet said he was gonna amputate it right before I blurted out I was gonna break his face if he didn't do all in his power to save it...I will accept no tail if all avenues are exhausted but not before...tuesdays are tail check ups, fridays he will continue to have corrective surgeries...he's a tough lil pup...

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ivan got his first chicken today...the rooster got out and that's all there was to that story...he's a lot meaner than Dutch, little bastard damn near had to go back to the hospital after a full on attack...he goes nowhere without a leash if we're out back, just too many critters for his to go after with a mending hip...I'm proud of him, he's very aware...he wanted a piece of 2 mexican guys fixing one of the shop roofs...in his eyes they were on his property...:no

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
If my Kitty Shorty hears the least little krackle of a potato chip bag it's all over, my work is cut out for me!! Shes learned to sit there and wait for me to drop a chip and then she pounces on it! I made the mistake of trying to reclaim my chip and suffered for it, she bit me in the fight for the chip, she wasn't trying to bite me but she was trying to get dibs on the chip I dropped! If she's not having any luck of getting any dropped chips, she's resorted to trying to steal the whole bag while I have possession of the bag which never ends well for her! :laugh4

Mark