Carb Builder

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Ray :beerbang let me chime in as well to say don't go:pray I bleed chevy blue and bow ties but when I raced roundy rounds I had a 65 Fury with a 440. The torsion bar suspension cars out handled GM and f:eek:rd on those small tracks and the 440 really got up and boogied on the straitaways:cool: Welcome again Ken:cheers

348stroker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Roy! As far as you going somewhere, there is no other place that you will find a nicer bunch of guys willing to, under the guise of help, give you their 2 cents worth whether you want it or not. Since we are dealing with the written word and can't see body language, facial expressions sometimes a post may be taken the wrong way, but for the most part this is meant to be fun, that's why we have the dancing banana and the tennis ball rolling in the isles just to name a couple. So hang around a while. And that is my 2 cents worth. By the way I also have a Mopar project a 63 Dodge Max Wedge clone.:cool: :cool: :roll :roll

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
???? Why is everyone calling ROY, _________ Ray?:dunno :rolleyes::roll

Well I am just going to call him oldblue383. oldblue383, Skip was just giving you a hard time...:nono1: Skip,,,,:takethat No harm intended. Stick around...:deal We like all good ol boys and cars...:cool: This really is a great group with a ton of knowledge and willing to help. I think you allready witnessed that so, stick around and have some fun.