Car Hauler Project

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You won't get out of any truck stops easily when you park that thing there. That is beautiful, a class act.

Don

w ogden

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You won't get out of any truck stops easily when you park that thing there. That is beautiful, a class act.

You bet!! You guys will be the talk of the highway on that trip to Thompson for sure. A beautiful project, well engineered and executed by the two guys we would expect nothing less from...........you are in inspiration to us all!:bow:bow

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Show And Go And Race

:bow Is the Hauler listed for Show at Thompson :clap It's a surw truck class winner :beerbang as Ronnie said pure ART

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We got the box on the Mack today. We're only a few days away from being able to actually drive it.

20cre.jpg

Winston seems to like the Bulldog logo on the door.:D

16cre.jpg

12cre.jpg

19cre.jpg

We also have to finish the box but we'll certainly have it ready to go in time to go to Thompson.:beerbang

21cre.jpg

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Jim,your truck as turned out as awesome.That Mack should be the show stopper at Thompson.I think that will draw as much attention as the cars.Way to go!!! Looks great!!! Looking forward to seeing it at Thompson.John

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Whats left to say. Great job Jim:beerbang Makes me want to work on my 52 Panel truck:cheers Ken